I thought it might be interesting to see where I am on my reading resolutions I set at the start of the year.
- An author you would like to read this year (that you have never read before)?
Anne Tyler – COMPLETED
- A book you would like to read?
The Princess Diarist – COMPLETED
- A classic you would like to read?
I Know Why the Caged Bird Sings
- A book you would like to re-read?
Tell the Wolves I’m Home by Carol Rifka Brunt – COMPLETED
- A book you have had for ages and want to read?
Resistance, Rebellion and Death: Essays by Albert Camus.
- A big book you would like to read?
The Brothers Karamazov
- An author you have previously read and want to read more of?
DANIEL HANDLER! I still have not read We Are Pirates and that is a crime.
(Still haven’t read but I met him in June!)
- A book you got for Christmas and would like to read?
The Mysterious Benedict Society by Trenton Lee Stewart
- A series you want to read (start to finish)?
The Lord of the Rings books.
- A series you would to finish (that you have already started)?
Lumberjanes/Gotham Academy comic series – COMPLETED
- Do you set reading goals? If so, how many books do you wan to read in 2017?
My Goodreads goal is set at 100 books (not including picture books). – COMPLETED (I’m at 121 currently)
- Any other reading goals?
To read more diversely. (I AM!) To read more books from non-US and UK authors. (SOMETIMES!) To read something that scares me. (NOT YET) To write a review for every book I read this year (lofty goal) – hahah! Haven’t done that but I’ve written more reviews this year than any year prior.